The Journey of Angie & Dave
Have you ever wondered if challenges and times of hardship are actually a blessing in disguise?
When Angie, my wife of 34 years, and I went through the loss of our well-established air conditioning business in Perth in 2017, it felt like we were at rock bottom. However, we worked through it together, our bond growing even stronger, not only by the wonderful years we had spent together, but by standing together through life’s ups and downs.
The loss of our business, taught us many things, mostly that we needed to change the way we had been living, and sent us on a journey of personal growth, healing, self-development and the search for holistic wellness. So, after much soul-searching, The EQ Wellness Centre was born.
It took time to retrain, and discover a new purpose in life, but the combination of our new knowledge and our well-established business skills has allowed us to start a new chapter in our lives. Our vision is to share this knowledge with others, just like you.We’ve now opened the doors to The EQ Wellness Centre with a ‘pay it forward’ mindset. We invite you to share in our passion for personal well-being and healing FREE OF CHARGE until 1st July 2020. We want to create a community. A community that can stand together, just like Angie and I, and share and support each other when times get tough. With community in mind, we hope we can make a difference in your life.
The EQ Wellness Centre Space
There are five areas within the E.Q. Wellness Centre for you to experience:
- “Private Coaching/Counseling Room and Reception” – A 40 square metre area, suitable for private coaching and therapy sessions, one on one business meetings and more.
- “The Recharge Wellness Room” – An open 60 square metre space that’s perfect for small group sessions including, sitting in empowerment circles, meditation and yoga.
- “Videography & Recording Studio” – A purpose built studio for presentations, pod casts & to record online courses.
- “The Energy Open Space” – A much larger open area, (200 square metres). With a large triangular raised stage, this area is ideal for group work such as Men’s, Women’s and Children’s presentations and larger gatherings. It’s also a great area for yoga, meditation, breath-work, dance, fitness and movement classes. This space really has endless possibilities. Why not hold a presentation or seminar here? This area is available to suit all your needs.
- “The Chill Out Mez” – A 60 square metre mezzanine level used for when you need time and space to relax, chill out, or just have a chat in between classes.
Additionally, we have a fully equipped kitchen area and serviced unisex disabled toilet, with the following equipment also provided for your use. Large & Small empty fridge, Chilled filtered water, Boiling water wall unit, Led. Multi coloured mood lighting, Reverse Cycle A/C throughout all areas, Ceiling fans, 30 x Chairs, 25 x yoga Mats, 9 x yoga large bolsters, 7 x bean bags, 7 x bean chairs, 5 x pouffe, Blue tooth large speaker for music, Blue tooth large speaker for cordless 2off mics, PC Windows Lap Top connected to overhead projector & large 55 inch TV for power point presentations.
Together, we can build a community that supports one another by sharing this amazing space to creating experiences and memories. We love to watch others grow, build networks and new friendships all in the pursuit of wellness and well-being, through EQ!
Join our community and enjoy our gift to you…
What does free venue hire for all our areas of wellness mean?
Access to: All 5 Spaces ABSOLUTELY FREE until 1st July 2020
What do you need to do next?
Simply contact Davy Rowe for more information.
You can do this via our Facebook page: facebook.com/eqwellnesscentre
Or via our Contact Page or via phone on 0413 753 163.
THIS IS YOUR TIME.